Help me by clicking here, thanks.

lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

Harry Styles: "I like girls hard to conquer"

The One Direction star, Harry Styles, said he likes women who are hard to win, but said that is not cute enough when talking to a girl.


The British singer has been linked with several women in the past year, including Caroline Flack and Cara Delevigne, says he thinks it's more attractive when a girl does not say yes in the first meeting or telephone conversation.

"The funny thing is to win, so if you talk to me, get a little difficult to make it more interesting for me," Harry revealed in the latest edition of Top Of The Pops. "I think it's sexy when someone puts you down."

"I do not want someone to tell me yes immediately," said Harry.

The singer of "One Thing" also said that despite being worshiped by millions of fans of One Direction worldwide, not always brave enough to flirt with the girls I know.

"I think you have to be brave to flirt well someone - and not think it's very good," said Harry.

How many of you would like to meet with Harry Styles?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario