Help me by clicking here, thanks.

viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

Niall Horan updated official website of One Direction


Today, Niall Horan wrote on the official website of One Direction to tell a little of what we have been doing lately. He spoke about the new album, the tour, the Olympics and more.





Hello, here I write Nialler.

I would like to make this post to inform them what is happening. For now we are much in the studio recording the second album, which is coming out later this year.


We were in the studio with Rami, Carl and Savam, who wrote WMYB, One Thing I Wish and the last album. Always good to be with these guys.


I recorded some guitar licks in songs. So this will make the show more interesting for me next year.


We were also back in the studio with Ed Sheeran. We have made things very interesting and we also had some meetings with the producers to give us ideas of our world tour and the show at MSG in December .. We are super excited about that ... It is one of the most emblematic of the planet and we will have the opportunity to play there! Incredible!


I am totally addicted to the Olympics too! I can not see them ... There's a guy in Mullingar, where I come! I grew up about 100 yards away and is now in boxing semifinals on Friday! So I can not wait to see it.


The British team has done great things too! It's all very exciting!


Many exciting things are happening in the field of 1D ... And you can see and hear everything very soon!


Also guys ... Thank you ... As some of you know ... Now we have 12 million sales worldwide ... And it's all your fault ...


You mean a lot to us ... And all your work is amazing ... So thank you very much everyone!


And we'll see you all soon! Keep your eyes and ears open! Because here we go.


Note: All children sent their love! And everyone is having a great time ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario