Help me by clicking here, thanks.

jueves, 16 de agosto de 2012

Niall and other artists of The X Factor reveal secrets


Just days for The X Factor 2012, some of the big stars that came out of that show have been revealing all about his music days.

Returning some time ago, Niall Horan and Liam Payne from One Direction, Leona Lewis, Little Mix, JLS, Alexandra Burke and Olly Murs talked about that moment when they decided they wanted to sing, to see some pictures of him from when they were small - some are great.

Niall dressed as a Teletubby is something we should point out, and surely the band always laughs at this.

Olly was surprised to see a nice photo of him, so he said: "I am very ashamed of you have these pictures!"

Alexandra said: "My desire to sing and want to be famous began in my room."

Mix Little girls wanted to be like the Spice Girls.

Graduates of The X Factor have become some of the world's most successful, with sales exceeding extraordinary numbers all over the world.

Had they thought about having so much success when they were auditioning for the first time?

Leona said: "My first audition, I was very, very nervous, but it felt good, was something positive"

Liam, 1D, added: "When we played for the first time in a show so great, and I realized that millions of people were going to be looking, this will be my best memory."

Not all won on the show - One Direction was third, but today is one of the biggest bands are proof of what The X Factor can do.

Who will be next?.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario