Help me by clicking here, thanks.

viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012

The price of going out with Harry Styles


Out with Harry Styles has a great price. according to Caroline Flack, if you want to be girlfriend Hazza, you better not be afraid of the cameras and keep your privacy guarded.

In fact, the British beauty was forced to relocate after her romance with Harry Styles.

The host of 'Xtra Factor' singer came out with One Direction. But their relationship ended when he went on tour to the USA with the band.

Caroline, 32, brought a bad name by the age difference between her and the pop-star.Por he had to leave his home by paparazzi contastes.

She told Fabulous magazine: "In my old house, the front door opened directly onto the street"

"And when you have 20 men out of your house with cameras ... is embarrassing to have to go to the houses of your neighbors and say, I'm sorry. ''
Carolone opted for a private residence in east London.

He added: "Eventually I decided to bow to the east, and that inspired me more peace of mind"

"Now I feel happier. Ever felt unsafe. But practically violated my privacy."

Caroline recently admitted he regrets his affair with Harry and has nothing but good memories of time spent with him.

She said: "Harry is adorable, is a good person. Was good to me and others. He's bright, it's fun. First of all we are friends."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario