Help me by clicking here, thanks.

viernes, 17 de agosto de 2012

Perrie Edwards: 'Zayn treats me like a princess "

Perrie Edwards of Little Mix spoke again about her relationship with Zayn Malik, member of One Direction.




The singer of Wings, who knows the family and Zein, said that their relationship is getting stronger, so much so that they have already overcome the fact that often can not be seen.

"I'm very happy - everything is wonderful with him. Tried to talk as much as we can, and that helps us overcome the fact that sometimes we are too far," said the blonde British star a Look.

"The girls always say that he is perfect for me. I like being treated like a princess and is what he does. I love creative gifts. Was on vacation when I bought a painting and loved."

Earlier this week, Perrie and Zayn were seen very loving at the Closing Ceremony of the Olympic Games in London.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario